CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

My Attempt Taking Artistic Pictures

A couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted to try to improve my skills at taking pictures. I have never taken really great pictures and this is so upsetting to me because I love to scrapbook. I know that if my pictures improve, my scrapbooking pages will also improve. I took probably 200 pictures in our front and back yard mostly of the plants and flowers that we have. These pictures are the few that I think turned out the best. I hope you enjoy them!




This last picture is of our orange tree. We already have 2 lime trees and we thought this would make a great addition to our garden.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Those pictures are awesome and WOO HOO on being able to drive!!!!! How exciting for you! I know it must feel so good to hop in the car whenever you need to get somewhere after so long riding in the passenger's seat:) I am really so excited for you. I would love to do a web cam chat sometime. The kids love doing web calls, though they are often little blurs on the screen because they are constantly moving:) Have a wonderful week!

jaime s said...

Love the pics! You are a GREAT scrapbooker (you should do that as a business!!)! We still LOVE to look back through the one you made for us!

(I left a comment on your driving post).

Melody said...

Those are great photos! And how nice that you have a car that you can use - very happy for you both :)

kristen g. said...

Those are great shots. I really like the 2nd one with the sun coming through. Photography is quickly becoming an obsession for me, if you ever want some websites with tips or just some cool photographers to study...I can share some links!

Mom said...

All your pixs are beautiful!! I particulary liked the first one (what kind of flower are they?) and the one with the blades of grass(?)with the blue sky in the background.

Ramona said...

You sure met your goal - what great pictures! Hi from all of us!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! Awesome pictures! Glad to hear about your new independance too! Love, Alison B.