CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fireworks at the Base

On Saturday the 28th of June, the base put on a Independence Day celebration that ended in some great fireworks. Travis and I just went at the end for the fireworks, but it looked like a lot of fun and we might go sooner next year.




Check out the red, white, and blue fireworks! We thought these were really neat!


Here are our friends Mark and Paulene at the Independence Day Celebration. They came to Alice Springs right before we did. We actually met them before we came here. Mark is originally from Michigan, so we bonded over the Red Wings right away!


Travis and I pose for the camera...I have no idea what I was looking at!

1 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
I really like the fireworks on the Independence day celebration. I use it as wallpaper in the desktop.

===================================
Anuj
nitishrocks